This week in class, we had a guest speaker, Monique Sherrett, who shared with us some tips and SMART goals that bloggers should know. The blogger always has to keep track of his audience and what kind of topics interest them the most. Setting SMART goals can help improve the bounce rate and also help to find ways to keep
- Specific: specific target to hit.
- Measurable: a metric that can be tracked.
- Actionable and achievable: possible to improve based on this action.
- Relevant and realistic: based on the history of performance, this is a reasonable goal.
- Time-based: the clear timeframe.
Setting SMART goals is a great way to improve my blog, attract different audiences, and get them engaged with my blog. I learnt a lot of tips for blog improvement from Monique during this lecture.